Date: 14thMarch 2019
Location: 100 Southwark Street, London, SE1 0SW
This event will bring together a panel of communications and corporate affairs professionals to discuss and debate the rapid rise of ESG and impact investing at a time when Millennials are set to make up 75 percent of the workforce in just over five years.
ESG factors play an important role in deciding what companies Millennials work for, the organisations or brands they support and where they place their money. Today’s audiences have higher expectations of companies to communicate their approach towards tackling societal issues, articulate purpose, demonstrate their investment thesis, improve governance and show financial stability.
Companies are facing a moment of truth about ESG and the issues surrounding it; from climate change, workplace diversity, gender pay to long-standing corporate concerns such as executive compensation.
What can we expect for the future of impact investing? Hear from our panellists on the day:
* Paul Afshar MPRCA, Partner & Head of Purposeful Business, FleishmanHillard Fishburn (Chair)
* Jochen Krippner MPRCA, VP ESG & Sustainability Reporting, Barclays
* Harriet Howey, Global Sustainability Reporting, Diageo
* Lauren Smart, Managing Director at Trucost, part of S&P Global.
* Joy Frascinella, Head of PR, United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)